FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We get it. You want products that offer results and value. Our advanced technical bio-cellulose fiber is treated to a generous dip of radical-busting antioxidants and other key ingredients. The result is a mask that targets lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and other visible signs of aging. To learn more about product use and other questions—read on!
BIOESQUE® face masks are specially designed to deliver color light therapy as an anti-aging, acne-reducing skin treatment.
In short, technology! BIOESQUE® masks are made from an ultra-thin microbial fibre membrane that soaks up key ingredients and embraces your face like a second skin. Individual nanofibers deliver a superior combination of health-boosting ingredients for visible results after just one use.
- Rejuvenate skin, leaving it looking healthy and radiant
- Diminish signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat sun damaged skin
- Help get rid of acne
- Effectively treat inflammation that leads to psoriasis, rosacea and eczema
- Promote healing, making it a great post care treatment after receiving an aggressive laser skin treatment
- Begin by cleansing your face as you normally would.
- Carefully cut the package along the top, remove the mask, and unfold.
- The mask comes in three layers (plastic layer, bio-cellulose mask, nonwoven layer). Remove the plastic layer and discard.
- Apply the transparent bio-cellulose layer to the face, using the holes for the eyes and nose as guidance. Then remove the nonwoven layer and discard.
- Gently adjust the mask so it covers the face fully.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage any air bubbles towards the outer edges.
- Remove the mask after 20-30 minutes and gently pat dry, allowing the skin to absorb any remaining residue.
- Continue with your skin care procedure as normal.
Yes. Even with high-quality products, there’s still a possibility your skin could react to unfamiliar botanicals. To test for compatibility, we recommend cutting a small piece of the mask and applying it just below your jawline. If any itching, red-ness or discomfort occurs, remove the patch and do not proceed. Flush the area with plenty of cool water.
For best results, we suggest using BIOESQUE® face masks at least twice a week for 20-30 minutes. Some clients, however, love them so much they use them daily!
At this point, we’re not offering samples. However, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram. You never know when a special offer might pop up!
Of course. We’re proud of our products, and we stand behind them. Contact us at 778.979.6688 or email@example.com to let us know what happened, and return any unopened masks. We will refund your money.